Progressive Web App (PWA) application development
Welcome to the future of the industry 4.0.
Mobile application development company with progressive web app. We create progressive applications for Android and iOS.
Now FREE with all our WordPress projects.
Development Agency PWA
What is a Progressive Web App?
Progressive Web App also known as PWA is a way to create mobile app from web applications so they load faster and perform better.
Progressive Web App does not need to be uploaded to Google Play or the Apple Store because it is an application that will be downloaded directly from your website on an Android, iOS, Windows and Mac device.
The Progressive Web App are web pages that use recent web standards to enable web-to-app conversion. It offers a user experience similar to the native application for users. The most famous example of this type of app is Twitter, which recently launched mobile.twitter.com as a PWA created with React Native and Node.js.
Here are some success stories of the main Progressive Web Applications in accordance with PWA statistics. A website that provides statistical data by the app developers at PWA.
- The size of the files Bookmyshow PWA is 54 times smaller than Android app and 108 times smaller than iOS app.
- The performance of the Uber PWA takes 3 seconds to load into the 2G network and occupies 50k in gzip.
- Trivago increased 150% visitors adding their PWA to home screen and increased clicks by 97% to the offers in hotels.
- The Tinder charging time is reduced to 4.69 seconds in its PWA from 11.91 seconds of the app on Android.
How to make a Progressive Web App?
One Progressive Web App (PWA) is created through a Manifest file within our website. This file will detect if a mobile or desktop device has connected to our website, creating a notice to download our website as a mobile application.
Examples of Progressive Web Apps
Progressive web applications are being adapted in large companies, so their growing popularity will make PWA the future of web applications.
- Twitter Use a PWA through your site.
- Aliexpresss: set up your complete e-commerce system on PWA.
- Starbucks One of the PWA’s with the best user experience.
- Lancome One of the best shops with PWA.
- BBVA One of the best examples of PWA at Fintech
- Dev.to joins the PWA for blog and news type sites.
- Workopolis with one of the highest scores in PWA optimization.
Discover how fast your website can go with a PWA and improve your user experience.
Progressive Web App with React JS
We have developed progressive applications with WordPress and Prestashop. For custom developments, we create PWA with React. We adapt to your needs. Development company with Gatsby JS will guide you according to your needs.