mCommerce app development for online sales
One of our latest works for a android application for online sale.
We can create mCommerce apps for a online shop synchronized with Prestashop or Woocommerce. You will be able to sell your products in the largest user markets.
We will comment on all the features of the mCommerce system that we created, today one of the most complete and with fewer limitations of the market as virtually everything is modifiable from the control panel of the online store.
Currently the biggest problem when creating an application is determined by the cost, we differentiate between apps programmed in native code with a cost that can exceed Rs. 1000,000 or an app created in a hybrid system, as is the case of this example and that allows us to reduce the cost in less than half.
If you need an estimate you can contact our team and request the project through Quotation Form.
How do we create applications for online sales?
Our app, has a connection system that synchronizes with the website. Some points to take into account as the update of products, orders, customer registration, main banners, categories … may be updated directly from the website of your store.
Features of mCommerce
First of all we will leave you the design of the app that you can download in the following link:
Is React Native the future of application development?
We will introduce you to the online shop we created, aimed at products from. This is synchronized with the App
What can you control from your website with the mobile app?
- Slide Show Banner You can upload images to the automated image banner, these will change automatically and you will be able to offer offers in the banner with a link.
- Categories and products All the categories and products in the online store will be synchronized in your app in real time and automatically, you won’t need to program the app and upload it to Google Play again. The stock, price, description and images of the products or categories will also be synchronized.
- Orders New orders placed from the app, will be registered in your online store control panel, creating an order and sending the order to an associated email.
- Clients All customers who register from the app, will be registered in the database of the online store, so the customer can log in both the app and the web, accessing your account.
- Contact information You can change the email, phone or contact information in the app whenever you want, as well as the link to your company’s social networks.
- Delivery systems You will be able to update the available shipping company with its respective cost.
- Payment systems One of the strongest points is that most of the systems limit you to Paypal, in this version you can set up complete payment systems such as Paypal, bank transfer, credit card payment.
For more information on the development or programming of your mobile application, please consult our team. Contact.